Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scripture References for July 27, 2008

BobbiLyn: Welcome to http://www.apostasywatch.com/ on-line Bible study and fellowship.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:1 [[[A Psalm] of David.]] Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; [so] shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
BobbiLyn: 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked [shall] not [be]: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it [shall] not [be].
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Psa 37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, [and] to slay such as be of upright conversation.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
Psa 37:16 A little that a righteous man hath [is] better than the riches of many wicked.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
Psa 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD [shall be] as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
BobbiLyn: Ps 37: 1-20
BobbiLyn: Jhn 13:36 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 13:37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].
Jhn 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Jhn 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
BobbiLyn: Jhn 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
BobbiLyn: Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
BobbiLyn: Psa 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; [so] shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

No comments: