Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bible Study Scripture References for July 6, 2008

BobbiLyn: Psalm 66:1 Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
2 Sing out the honor of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
BobbiLyn: Say to God,
"How awesome are Your works!
Through the greatness of Your power
Your enemies shall submit themselves to You.
BobbiLyn: 4 All the earth shall worship You
And sing praises to You;
They shall sing praises to Your name."
Selah
BobbiLyn: 5 Come and see the works of God;
He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
BobbiLyn: 6 He turned the sea into dry land;
They went through the river on foot.
There we will rejoice in Him.
BobbiLyn: 7 He rules by His power forever;
His eyes observe the nations;
Do not let the rebellious exalt themselves.
Selah
BobbiLyn: 8 Oh, bless our God, you peoples!
And make the voice of His praise to be heard,
BobbiLyn: 9 Who keeps our soul among the living,
And does not allow our feet to be moved.
BobbiLyn: 10 For You, O God, have tested us;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
BobbiLyn: 11 You brought us into the net;
You laid affliction on our backs.
BobbiLyn: 12 You have caused men to ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water;
But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.
BobbiLyn: 13 I will go into Your house with burnt offerings;
I will pay You my vows,
BobbiLyn: 14 Which my lips have uttered
And my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.
BobbiLyn: 15 I will offer You burnt sacrifices of fat animals,
With the sweet aroma of rams;
I will offer bulls with goats.
Selah
BobbiLyn: 16 Come and hear, all you who fear God,
And I will declare what He has done for my soul.
BobbiLyn: 17 I cried to Him with my mouth,
And He was extolled with my tongue.
BobbiLyn: 18 If I regard iniquity in my heart,
The Lord will not hear.
BobbiLyn: 19 But certainly God has heard me;
He has attended to the voice of my prayer.
BobbiLyn: 20 Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer,
Nor His mercy from me!
BobbiLyn: Psalm 66
BobbiLyn: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.
BobbiLyn: 4Hear the word of the Lord,
You children of Israel,
For the Lord brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land:
BobbiLyn: Mat 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
BobbiLyn: Mat 16:25 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
BobbiLyn: Mat 16:26 "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
BobbiLyn: Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
BobbiLyn: Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[fn1] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
BobbiLyn: For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."[
BobbiLyn: Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
BobbiLyn: Rom 1:19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
BobbiLyn: Rom 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
BobbiLyn: Rom 1:21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
BobbiLyn: Luk 10:38 Now it happened as they went that He entered a certain village; and a certain woman named Martha welcomed Him into her house.
BobbiLyn: Luk 10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, who also sat at Jesus'[fn11] feet and heard His word.
BobbiLyn: Luk 10:40 But Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me."
BobbiLyn: Luk 10:41 And Jesus[fn12] answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things.
BobbiLyn: Luk 10:42 "But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her."
BobbiLyn: Jer 1:6 Then said I:
"Ah, Lord GOD!
Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."
BobbiLyn: Jer 9:6 Your dwelling place is in the midst of deceit;
Through deceit they refuse to know Me," says the LORD.
BobbiLyn: Jer 9:23 Thus says the LORD:
"Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
BobbiLyn: Jer 9:24 But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight," says the LORD.
BobbiLyn: Phl 3:7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
BobbiLyn: Phl 3:8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
BobbiLyn: Phl 3:9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
BobbiLyn: Phl 3:10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
BobbiLyn: Phl 3:11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:10 And I said, "This is my anguish;
But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High."
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:11 I will remember the works of the LORD;
Surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:12 I will also meditate on all Your work,
And talk of Your deeds.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:13 Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary;
Who is so great a God as our God?
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:14 You are the God who does wonders;
You have declared Your strength among the peoples
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:15 You have with Your arm redeemed Your people,
The sons of Jacob and Joseph.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:16 The waters saw You, O God;
The waters saw You, they were afraid;
The depths also trembled.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:17 The clouds poured out water;
The skies sent out a sound;
Your arrows also flashed about.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:18 The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;
The lightnings lit up the world;
The earth trembled and shook.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:19 Your way was in the sea,
Your path in the great waters,
And Your footsteps were not known.
BobbiLyn: Psa 77:20 You led Your people like a flock
By the hand of Moses and Aaron.

No comments: