Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bible Study Scripture References - July 4, 2008

BobbiLyn: Scriptures posted http://www.livingstonesinchrist.blogspot.com/
BobbiLyn: Rom 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,"[fn1] says the Lord.
BobbiLyn: Rom 12:20 Therefore
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."[fn2]
BobbiLyn: Rom 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
BobbiLyn: Rom 13:1 LET every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
BobbiLyn: Rom 13:2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
BobbiLyn: Rom 13:4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:8 "After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:9 "You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you."
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:10 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan:
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:11 "You will say, 'I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates'--
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:12 "to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:1 NOW the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh,[fn1] Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:3 "and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:4 "I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:5 "Persia, Ethiopia,[fn2] and Libya[fn3] are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:6 "Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops--many people are with you.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:7 "Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them
BobbiLyn: Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
BobbiLyn: Gen 10:2 The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:13 "Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, 'Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?'"'
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:18 "And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel," says the Lord GOD, "that My fury will show in My face.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:19 "For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: 'Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel,
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:20 'so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.'
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:21 "I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains," says the Lord GOD. "Every man's sword will be against his brother.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:22 "And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
BobbiLyn: Eze 38:23 "Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD."'
BobbiLyn: Eze 39:7 "So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
BobbiLyn: Eze 39:8 "Surely it is coming, and it shall be done," says the Lord GOD. "This is the day of which I have spoken.
BobbiLyn: Eze 39:25 "Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: 'Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name--
BobbiLyn: Jer 27:1 IN the beginning of the reign of Jehoiakim[fn1] the son of Josiah, king of Judah, this word came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
BobbiLyn: Jer 27:2 "Thus says the LORD to me: 'Make for yourselves bonds and yokes, and put them on your neck,
Jer 27:3 'and send them to the king of Edom, the king of Moab, the king of the Ammonites, the king of Tyre, and the king of Sidon, by the hand of the messengers who come to Jerusalem to Zedekiah king of Judah.
BobbiLyn: Jer 27:4 'And command them to say to their masters, "Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel--thus you shall say to your masters:
Jer 27:5 'I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are on the ground, by My great power and by My outstretched arm, and have given it to whom it seemed proper to Me.
BobbiLyn: Jer 27:6 'And now I have given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant; and the beasts of the field I have also given him to serve him.
BobbiLyn: Jer 27:7 'So all nations shall serve him and his son and his son's son, until the time of his land comes; and then many nations and great kings shall make him serve them.
BobbiLyn: Jer 27:8 'And it shall be, that the nation and kingdom which will not serve Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, and which will not put its neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation I will punish,' says the LORD, 'with the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand.

No comments: