Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request!!

Please pray for Sarah. She is my sisters friend. Sarah's husband is abusing her. Sarah told her husband that she had to leave the situation. He responded by waking her up from sleep with a knife in his hand. To make it short, Sarah is now in the hospital, he cut her wrist and stabbed her in the belly. It made a gash in her kidneys and they will have to be removed. I guess she will be on dialisis (sp??) for life. Sarah is not a christian. I do not have direct contact with her. She is in Florida all alone. No one will come to visit her. My sister wants to, but is not able. Sarahs mother is deceased and her father is beyond broke that he could not go and see her even if he wanted to. I am not sure that her father even knows she is lying in the hospital right now. Please pray for all involved. Thanks so much! Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update on Sarah- She is out of the hospital, but will be going back in on Friday to have her kidneys removed. Her husband got a lawyer, so that he could prove he is mentally insane (diabled?/) I dont know. No word if her family knows. Our prayers have been reaching the ears of God, because her lawyer and his wife have been helping her out. They even went to her house to clean up the mess from the incident so that she would not have to. Please pray for Sarahs salvation. Even salvation for her husband Joel. He needs it as well.

Lori said...

Hey Jennifer, Can you tell me what part of Florida your friend lives in.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just got an update from my sister. Sarah is out of the hospital. She told her dad early this morning about the stabbing. Later in the afternoon, she got a call from a nurse saying her father had a heart attack. Like I mentioned before, her mother is deceased, so she will be driving ALL the way up north to MN to see if she will need to take care of him there. Her husband gets out of custody on Wednesday so she is trying to get out of the state before that time.

Lori, Sarah is in the tampa area. But I guess for not much longer.

Please keep sarah and her dad (dont know his name) in prayer, they are not christians.