Sunday, August 3, 2008

Scripture References - Bible Study 8/3/08

Alert: This is a G rated room intended for a General Audience including minors. Offensive language is not permitted.
Alert: A weekly Bible Study for those who are coming out of the apostate institutional church system. This is a G Rated room.
Lumster: Thank you for your patience - we will begin momentarily
BobbiLyn: Ps 66:5 Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.
Ps 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
BobbiLyn: Ps 66:7 He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
Ps 66:8 O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
BobbiLyn: Ps 66:9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
Ps 66:10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
Isa 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
Isa 66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
Isa 66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
BobbiLyn: Isa 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
Isa 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
BobbiLyn: Lu 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
BobbiLyn: Lu 18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
Lu 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
BobbiLyn: Lu 18:4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Lu 18:5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
BobbiLyn: Lu 18:6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
Lu 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
BobbiLyn: Lu 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
BobbiLyn: Lu 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
BobbiLyn: 1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
BobbiLyn: 1Th 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
1Co 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
BobbiLyn: 1Co 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
BobbiLyn: 2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
BobbiLyn: 2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
mister_man: piss on christ - piss on your holt ghost
BobbiLyn: 1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised
BobbiLyn: 1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
BobbiLyn: 1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
BobbiLyn: 1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me
rozetta2r2_2: gbu
BobbiLyn: 1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
BobbiLyn: 1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

No comments: