Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bible Study Scripture References - Aug. 22, 2008

BobbiLyn: Ps 119:152 ¶ Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
Ps 119:153 ¶ RESH. Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.
Ps 119:155 ¶ Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:156 ¶ Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.
Ps 119:157 ¶ Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:158 ¶ I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
Ps 119:159 ¶ Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:160 ¶ Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
Ps 119:161 ¶ SCHIN. Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:162 ¶ I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
Ps 119:163 ¶ I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:164 ¶ Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
Ps 119:165 ¶ Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:166 ¶ LORD, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.
Ps 119:167 ¶ My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:168 I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.
Ps 119:169 ¶ TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
Ps 119:171 ¶ My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:172 ¶ My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
Ps 119:173 ¶ Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
Ps 119:174 I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.
BobbiLyn: Ps 119:175 ¶ Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
Ps 119:176 ¶ I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.
BobbiLyn: Ps.119: 145-176
BobbiLyn: Re 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
BobbiLyn: Re 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
BobbiLyn: Re 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
BobbiLyn: Re 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
BobbiLyn: Rev 17
BobbiLyn: Re 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
BobbiLyn: Re 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
BobbiLyn: Re 12:1 ¶ And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
BobbiLyn: Re 17:7 ¶ And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
BobbiLyn: Re 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
BobbiLyn: Re 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Re 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
BobbiLyn: Re 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

No comments: