Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who We Are

The Lord bless you all. My name is Rich and my wife’s name is Judy we live in San Diego, California. I was born and raised here. Actually we live in Spring Valley which is within San Diego. We bought this house in 1985. And it has been our residence ever since. We came out of the Latter Rain and Manifested Sons of God movement. Steve Lumbley calls it the Dominionist Movement. The year we came out was 1995 we were in the wilderness for about 12 years, he had a lot of leaven to get out of us. I Thank God in His MERCY He called us out! It was purely by His grace. I actually heard about Steve through Dan Mace of Zion’s Trumpet Ministries. A close friend of mine at work gave me a couple of Dan’s books about five or six years ago and I started reading them that was when the Lord started to reveal the crucified life to us. The movement I came out of only taught that we would establish God’s Kingdom ourseleves that He would not come until we took it by force. It has been about 8 months ago that the Lord truly revealed what the crucified life is all about. It was if the Lord turned a light on in my spirit and said this is the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I saw Steve’s apostaywatch website on Dan’s earlier website. And saw on Steve’s site the Paltalk information and we have been listening to Steve and Dan since. I am so thankful for the fellowships of Steve’s and Dan’s and we feel such a love and closeness to all who Fellowship there. I work nights so I usually can’t be there on Fridays but I always hear the recordings. The Lord has changed our lives and is transforming us in Christ’s image. Amen Diana thank you for hosting the Apostasy Watch Blog. I check it often as I like to pray for the needs of the body. And I also like to hear the praise reports. I am looking forward to the day that we can fellowship face to face in the Lords Kingdom and it’s going to be a glorious event. The Lord Bless you all. 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 1 Peter 1:3-7 (NKJV) Rich Grube (rich and judy)

No comments: