Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Please Keep Kelly In Your Prayers!

I anointed Kelly with oil last night and prayed for her full healing from her asthma and allergies.

I took her to the doctor yesterday because she pulled a muscle in her arm. While we were there, I asked them to listen to her chest for wheezing because she's been coughing for just under a week now. She was wheezing so he gave me a prescription for another inhaled steroid that she's used before - Pulmacort. I told him I would like to wait a few more days before I filled it to see if she can get over it on her own. He said that would be fine.

Keep in mind that she's been off that horrid Singulair for about 2 months now. I have been treating her coughing with a puff of albuterol here and there, just to keep her tubes open.

Last night Ihad a thought (Holy Spirit) to go and anoint her with oil and trust in Jesus for her healing so I did :-).

Pam (AirborneMom65)
Virginia Beach, VA

No comments: