Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bible Study Scripture References 2/3/08

Lumster: Worship the Lord with us for a few minutes before we begin
SeattlePaulK777: Eze 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:20 Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:22 Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:23 But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they
SeattlePaulK777: prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
SeattlePaulK777: Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
SeattlePaulK777: 2Corinthians 12
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 12:5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 13:4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
SeattlePaulK777: Gal 4:13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
SeattlePaulK777: Gal 4:14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
SeattlePaulK777: Gal 4:15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 10:10 For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.
SeattlePaulK777: Gal 6:11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.
SeattlePaulK777: amen
SeattlePaulK777: 2cor 12
SeattlePaulK777: 1Ti 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Ti 4:20 Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
SeattlePaulK777: amen
SeattlePaulK777: Php 2:25 Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.
SeattlePaulK777: Php 2:26 For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.
SeattlePaulK777: Php 2:27 For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
SeattlePaulK777: Php 2:28 I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful.
SeattlePaulK777: Php 2:29 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:
SeattlePaulK777: Php 2:30 Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me.
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 20:29 And as they departed from Jericho, a great multitude followed him.
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 20:30 And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 20:31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
SeattlePaulK777: Luk 11:5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;
SeattlePaulK777: Luk 11:6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
SeattlePaulK777: Luk 11:7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
SeattlePaulK777: Luk 11:8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
SeattlePaulK777: Mat 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
SeattlePaulK777: Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
SeattlePaulK777: Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
SeattlePaulK777: 2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
SeattlePaulK777: amen
SeattlePaulK777: Pro 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

No comments: