Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scripture References for October 3, 2008

BobbiLyn: Welcome to http://www.apostasywatch.com/ Friday nite live on-line Bible study and fellowship.
BobbiLyn: Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
BobbiLyn: Isa 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
BobbiLyn: Isa 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
BobbiLyn: Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
BobbiLyn: Ge 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
BobbiLyn: Ge 14:16 And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.
BobbiLyn: Ge 14:17 And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.
BobbiLyn: Ge 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
Ge 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
BobbiLyn: Ge 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
Ge 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
BobbiLyn: Ge 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,
Ge 14:23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich
BobbiLyn: Ge 14:24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.
BobbiLyn: Heb 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
BobbiLyn: Heb 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
BobbiLyn: Heb 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

No comments: