Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scripture References - Bible Study 5/30/08

Lumster: Welcome to ApostasyWatch Friday Night Live Bible Study & Fellowship
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:1 ¶ [[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.]] Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin [is] ever before me.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done [this] evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, [and] be clear when thou judgest
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden [part] thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; [that] the bones [which] thou hast broken may rejoice.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
BobbiLyn: Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit.
BobbiLyn: 1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
BobbiLyn: Rom 8:1 ¶ [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
BobbiLyn: Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good. Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
BobbiLyn: Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
BobbiLyn: Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
BobbiLyn: Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
BobbiLyn: Eph 4:17 ¶ This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
BobbiLyn: Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
BobbiLyn: Hbr 11:1 ¶ Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
BobbiLyn: Rom 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
BobbiLyn: Rom 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
BobbiLyn: Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
BobbiLyn: Rom 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. Rom 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him
BobbiLyn: Rom 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Rom 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
BobbiLyn: Rom 5:1 ¶ Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
BobbiLyn: Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
BobbiLyn: Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law
BobbiLyn: Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
BobbiLyn: Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
BobbiLyn: Jhn 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
BobbiLyn: Psa 1:1 ¶ Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
BobbiLyn: Psa 1:2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
BobbiLyn: 2Cr 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
BobbiLyn: 2Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
BobbiLyn: 2Cr 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
BobbiLyn: 2Cr 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
BobbiLyn: Phl 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
BobbiLyn: Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
BobbiLyn: Phl 4:8 ¶ Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
BobbiLyn: Phl 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
BobbiLyn: 1Ti 6:20 ¶ O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
BobbiLyn: 1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

No comments: