Friday, January 25, 2008

Apostasy Watch Bible Study - January 25, 2008

Apostasy Watch Bible Study on the Trinity & Divinity of Jesus
January 25, 2008
Alert: A weekly Bible Study for those who are coming out of the apostate institutional church system. This is a G Rated room.
dan_o_mace: Luk 1:67 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
dan_o_mace: Luk 1:68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
dan_o_mace: Luk 1:69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David,
dan_o_mace: Gen 22:7 But Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, "My father!" And he said, "Here I am, my son." Then he said, "Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?"
dan_o_mace: Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, "My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering." So the two of them went together.
dan_o_mace: Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
dan_o_mace: Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
dan_o_mace: Joh 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
dan_o_mace: Joh 1:3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
dan_o_mace: oh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
dan_o_mace: Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
dan_o_mace: Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
dan_o_mace: Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
dan_o_mace: Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
dan_o_mace: Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
dan_o_mace: 1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
dan_o_mace: 1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
dan_o_mace: 1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
dan_o_mace: Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
dan_o_mace: Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
dan_o_mace: oh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
dan_o_mace: Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
dan_o_mace: Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
dan_o_mace: oh 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
dan_o_mace: Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
dan_o_mace: Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
dan_o_mace: Joh 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
dan_o_mace: Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
dan_o_mace: Luk 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
dan_o_mace: Luk 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:7 And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood.
dan_o_mace: Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
dan_o_mace: Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
dan_o_mace: Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
dan_o_mace: Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
dan_o_mace: 1Jn 5:8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.
dan_o_mace: Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
dan_o_mace: Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
SeattlePaulK777: 1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

No comments: